100% Secure Booking
Pay in Great British Pounds
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Gatwick Expressat , mon, 20 jan 2020 - sun, 19 jul 2020
From £ 20
2. Stansted Expressat , mon, 20 jan 2020 - sun, 19 jul 2020
From £ 20
3. Heathrow Expressat , mon, 20 jan 2020 - sun, 31 may 2020
From £ 22
4. Stansted National Express Coachat , mon, 20 jan 2020 - sun, 19 jul 2020
From £ 12
5. Gatwick National Express Coachat , mon, 20 jan 2020 - sun, 19 jul 2020
From £ 11
6. Luton National Express Coachat , mon, 20 jan 2020 - sun, 19 jul 2020
From £ 13
7. Luton Airport Thameslinkat , mon, 20 jan 2020 - sun, 19 jul 2020
From £ 18
8. Madame Tussauds London: Priority entranceat Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, mon, 20 jan 2020 - mon, 18 jan 2021
From £ 24
9. 2-in-1 London Comboat 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, wed, 22 jan 2020 - mon, 18 jan 2021
From £ 39
10. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tourat Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , tue, 21 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 66
Gatwick Airport Train
Jump on the Gatwick Thameslink train and get into central London fast and easy.
- Get your e-tickets directly into your mailbox
- Skip the line by the ticket machine at the station
- The tickets can be used on any given day within a month
- Children under 5 years old travel for free
What can I expect?
Take the Gatwick Thameslink to London
The journey to London Blackfriars takes around 35 minutes and around 1 hour to reach London St. Pancras.
From Blackfriars, Farringdon and St Pancras you can easily take the tube or grab a cab to your end-destination, such as Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Oxford Circus, Covent Garden, Russel Square, Kensington, Bayswater or Paddington.
How does it work?
If you book return tickets, the return journey back to Gatwick Airport has to be used within 30 days from the outbound date to London.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your order is complete, you will receive a confirmation and receipt of your order by email.
- Please note: You must fill in first travel date on the ticket we send you. E.g. If you travel from Gatwick Airport the 15th of June 2019, you must write '15th of June 2019' on your ticket.
- Please note: It is your responsibility to check the train timetable before your journey, especially the train times to and from the airport for flights that arrive or depart very early in the morning or late at night, or in case there is a limited service due to maintenance work, etc.
- We are not able to refund (either partly or in full) for tickets that cannot be used if the train timetable does not fit in with your scheduled flight arrival or departure time. If trains are cancelled due to maintenance work etc. then there will always be a replacement bus service offered.
- A ticket for this Gatwick Thameslink is not valid on the Gatwick Express.
- On bank holidays, the Gatwick Thameslink will not run as frequently as normal, and on December 25 the Gatwick Thameslink doesn't run.
Maintenance work until January 2019:
Extensive maintenance and line update works are scheduled from now until at least January 2018. Departure suspensions and reduction of services per hour might occure, mostly during nights and sometime weekends. If a service is not operating for longer periods, a replacement bus service will be in place. Please account for extra time mostly on your way to the airport.
Staff are available at the stations to help you, so please ask them if you have any questions.
You can get a return or one-way ticket between Gatwick Airport and any of the central London stations with Thameslink.
Are there children's tickets for the Gatwick Thameslink?
Yes, you can purchase children's tickets for the Gatwick Thameslink. Children's tickets are available for children between age 5-15. Children under age 5 travel for free when accompanied by a paying adult (Max. 4 children can travel free each adult).
Fantastic: 4.4 – 487 reviews
Graziano fri, 8 nov 2019
booking and paying
"It was easy to book and pay it took me minutes to organize this connecting trip . Will certainly use it again if l visit UK again. Jacquelyn"
Jacquelyn a, Gilroy
efficient and fast
"Getting off the airplane and into London was efficient and smooth using this train. The only problem I had was to figure out that the ticket lets you in directly to the platform: you just have to present the ticket to the guard. At first i thought it was a voucher one had to use to redeem an actual ticket; indeed mine was just a print-out, whereaseveryone was scanning their ticket. I am glad i asked the guard who let me in."