100% Secure Booking
Pay in Great British Pounds
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Gatwick Expressat , mon, 20 jan 2020 - sun, 19 jul 2020
From £ 20
2. Gatwick Airport Trainat , mon, 20 jan 2020 - sun, 19 jul 2020
From £ 13
3. Stansted Expressat , mon, 20 jan 2020 - sun, 19 jul 2020
From £ 20
4. Stansted National Express Coachat , mon, 20 jan 2020 - sun, 19 jul 2020
From £ 12
5. Gatwick National Express Coachat , mon, 20 jan 2020 - sun, 19 jul 2020
From £ 11
6. Luton National Express Coachat , mon, 20 jan 2020 - sun, 19 jul 2020
From £ 13
7. Luton Airport Thameslinkat , mon, 20 jan 2020 - sun, 19 jul 2020
From £ 18
8. Madame Tussauds London: Priority entranceat Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, mon, 20 jan 2020 - mon, 18 jan 2021
From £ 24
9. 2-in-1 London Comboat 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, wed, 22 jan 2020 - mon, 18 jan 2021
From £ 39
10. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tourat Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , tue, 21 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 66
Jump on the Heathrow Express and get into London fast and easy. You can choose to get a return or one-way ticket between Heathrow Airport and Paddington Station in London with the Heathrow Express. The journey takes approx. 20 min.
Special offer! Children travel for free on Heathrow Express! All children between age 5 and 15 needs a valid ticket(€ 0,-)
- E-tickets directly into your mailbox
- Skip the line by the ticket machine at the station
- Ticket categories: adult/child, one-way or return
- Children under 5 years old are free when accompanied by an adult
- The ticket works in an optional direction to or from Healthrow to Paddington Station
What can I expect?
From Paddington Station you can easily take the tube, a bus or crab a cab to your final destination, such as Piccadilly Circus, Oxford Circus, Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, Notting Hill and more. Book your Heathrow Express tickets here and save time.
How does it work?
How do I book my tickets for the Heathrow Express?
When booking your tickets: Pick the 'valid from' date as the date you will use the train tickets. If you book return tickets, the return journey back to Heathrow Airport has to be used within 28 days from the date you have chosen.
Please note that you will receive 1 train ticket for each booking no matter how many you book for.
How do I use my tickets?
- Print out our e-ticket, which will be sent to your email (from: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Outbound journey: Show your ticket's bar code on the right side to the train staff.
- Homebound journey: If you have booked a return tickets you just keep the same e-tickets for the trip back to Healthrow Airport and show the bar code on the ticket.
- Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive a confirmation by email. You will receive your e-tickets in a seperate email. Please print this out and bring it with you on your trip.
- Please note: It is your responsibility to check the train timetable before your journey, especially the train times to and from the airport for flights that arrive or depart very early in the morning or late at night, or in case there is a limited service due to maintenance work etc.
- On bank holidays the Heathrow Express will not run as frequently as normal, and on December 25 the Healthrow Express doesn't run.
Can I get children's tickets for the Heathrow Express?
Yes, you can purchase children's tickets for the Heathrow Express. Children's tickets are available for children between age 5-15. Children under age 5 travel for free, when accompanied by a paying adult. (Up to 4 children can travel free each adult).
Fantastic: 4.6 – 676 reviews
Mobile voucher accepted
- Transportation from Heathrow Airport to Paddington Station.
- Free transportation for children age 15 and under.
- Plenty of luggage space.
- Free Wi-Fi onboard.
- Power sockets for charging mobile phones and devices.
- If chosen: A flexible return ticket - valid for 28 days.
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.