100% Secure Booking
Pay in Great British Pounds
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Fast Trackat Colosseum: Fast Track, mon, 20 jan 2020 - fri, 31 jan 2020
From £ 28
2. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Lineat Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line, mon, 20 jan 2020 - sat, 24 oct 2020
From £ 26
3. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Tombs & St Peter's Basilicaat Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel & St Peter's, mon, 20 jan 2020 - sat, 18 jul 2020
From £ 56
4. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hoursat Vatican Morning Tour, mon, 20 jan 2020 - sat, 18 jul 2020
From £ 48
5. St. Peter's Basilica: Fast Trackat St. Peter's Basilica: Fast Track Entry, mon, 20 jan 2020 - wed, 15 apr 2020
From £ 22
6. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursat , mon, 20 jan 2020 - fri, 17 jul 2020
From £ 43
7. Rome in a day - 7 hoursat Rome in a day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Vatican, mon, 20 jan 2020 - sat, 18 jul 2020
From £ 111
8. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided - Gladiator's gateat Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided tour, mon, 20 jan 2020 - sat, 18 jul 2020
From £ 45
9. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Tour & The Domeat Skip the line Vatican Ticket, mon, 20 jan 2020 - sat, 18 jul 2020
From £ 80
10. St. Peter's Basilica: Guided highlights & the Tombsat St Peter's Basilica & Necropolis: Guided Tour & Skip the line, tue, 21 jan 2020 - tue, 7 apr 2020
From £ 54
2-in-1 Guided Colosseum & Guided Vatican tour
Skip the line to Colosseum and the Vatican! Get a guided tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum and experience the Gladiator's Gate and the breathtaking arena floor. Afterwards the tour continues to the Vatican, where you visit the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Basilica and even Michelangelo's Dome! This is the best way of experiencing the two most popular sites in Rome!
- Skip the line to Colosseum and the Vatican
- Get a guided tour of the Colosseum and Roman Forum
- Experience the Gladiator's Gate and the arena floor
- Learn what the Colosseum games meant to the Romans
- Get a guided tour through the Vatican
- Visit the Sistine Chapel and Michelangelo's Dome
- See the frescos and mosaics in St. Peter's Basilica
What can I expect?
Your guide leads the way through the Roman Forum, where you hear famous names such as Julius Ceasar and Augustus, and you learn how they affected Rome.
Nearby Colosseum awaits. You skip the line through the Gladiator's Gate and suddenly stand in the middle of the arena. The sun draws your shadow on the arena floor. If you feel warm, then imagine what it must have been like for the gladiators! Your guide tells you the history of the amphitheatre and of course about the gladiators!
After you have explored Colosseum - both with the guide and on your own - you take a lunch break before heading to the Vatican. Here you skip the line to enter the marvellous museum, where you see the works of Raphael and Michelangelo, among others. Don't forget to take it all in at the Sistine Chapel and the St. Peter's Basilica - it's quite an experience!
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour. Mobile vouchers are accepted.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts on Foro Traiano 89.
- For security reasons, backpacks, large handbags, luggage etc. are not permitted inside the Colosseum and the Roman Forum.
- There is a strict dress code at the Vatican. Shoulders and knees should be covered for both men and women.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
Infant (0-5): Free
What’s not included?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Food and drinks.
Fantastic: 4.7 – 3 reviews
"This tour was amazing! Our guide, Chiara, was SO funnt, SO full of knowledge and such a blast to be with! She made this trip very memeroble and we will recommend this company to everyone going to Rome. Thank you so much Chiara, big hug from family from Norway with little brother Dennis "
Monica mon, 9 dec 2019
"Guiden var mycket bra och påläst. Samlingarna helt osannolikt enastående! Min favorit var Atlas i brons, helt enorm! Sixtinska kapellet är i sig ofattbar, speciellt när ,man, på ett bra sätt, får bakgrundsbild. Tyvärr är det så mycket folk hela tiden, men det är inte någons fel, det bara förtar lite av upplevelsen."
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes
- Skip the line to the Colosseum and the Vatican.
- Guided tour of the Colosseum and Roman Forum.
- Guided tour of the Vatican.
- Access to the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica.
- Access to Michelangelo's Dome.
The tour departs at 10:45 A.M.
Best of Rome and Vatican
Foro Traiano 89 Roma 00187 Italia
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.