100% Secure Booking
Pay in Great British Pounds
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Sagrada Família: Skip the lineat Sagrada Família, th, 7 dec 2023 - wed, 31 jan 2024
From £ 36
2. Sagrada Familia: Fast Track & Tower Accessat Sagrada Familia: Fast Track & Tower Access, sun, 10 dec 2023 - wed, 31 jan 2024
From £ 49
3. Park Güell: Skip the lineat Park Güell, th, 7 dec 2023 - mon, 4 mar 2024
From £ 15
4. Sagrada Família: Skip the line, Guided Tour & Tower Accessat Sagrada Família: Skip the line, Guided Tour & Tower Access, mon, 11 dec 2023 - sun, 2 jun 2024
From £ 69
5. Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobésat Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobes , th, 7 dec 2023 - wed, 4 dec 2024
From £ 45
6. Excursion: Girona, Figueres & Theatre-Museum Dalíat Excursion: Girona, Figueres & Theatre-Museum Dalí, sat, 9 dec 2023 - sat, 30 mar 2024
From £ 82
7. Half Day Tour to Gironaat Half Day Tour to Girona, fri, 8 dec 2023 - mon, 2 dec 2024
From £ 59
8. Early Picasso Museum and Gothic Tourat Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office, sat, 9 dec 2023 - wed, 4 dec 2024
From £ 28
9. Barcelona Highlights: Guided tourat Barcelona Highlights: Guided tour, sat, 9 dec 2023 - wed, 4 dec 2024
From £ 54
10. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquarium , th, 7 dec 2023 - sun, 2 jun 2024
From £ 27
Montjuïc Cable Car Ride
Travel to the top of Montjuïc Hill where you’ll be able to enjoy unbeatable views of the port and Barcelona city. The recently refurbished Montjuïc Cable Car is a different way to get to the top of Montjuïc Hill and provides a fantastic view of the city.
- As you ride on the Montjuïc Cable Car you’ll be able to enjoy the finest panoramic views of Barcelona.
- The cabins carrying 8 passengers seated, so you can enjoy the view without the crowds.
- Travel from Parc Montjuïc to Mirador (midway station) to the Montjuïc Castle.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it to the cable car box office at Avinguda Mirarmar 40, where you will get it exchanged for your ticket.
Where do I find the Montjuic Cable Car?
You find the Montjuïc Cable Car at Parc de Montjuïc station at Avinguda Miramar opposite the Montjuïc Municipal swimming pool.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children under 4 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
Book From £ 14
Mobile voucher accepted
Montjuïc Cable Car Ride
Avinguda Miramar 40 08038 Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.