100% Secure Booking
Pay in Great British Pounds
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Central Park Bike Rentalat , th, 7 dec 2023 - sun, 2 jun 2024
From £ 30
2. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, th, 7 dec 2023 - wed, 4 dec 2024
From £ 53
3. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour & Visit to the Islandsat , th, 7 dec 2023 - sun, 2 jun 2024
From £ 20
4. Blue Man Group - New Yorkat Astor Place Theater, fri, 8 dec 2023 - sun, 31 dec 2023
From £ 50
5. The Book of Mormonat Eugene O'Neill Theatre, fri, 8 dec 2023 - sun, 28 apr 2024
From £ 56
6. Wicked - Broadwayat Gershwin Theatre, sun, 10 dec 2023 - sun, 18 feb 2024
From £ 81
7. Disney's The Lion King - Broadwayat Minskoff Theatre, fri, 8 dec 2023 - sun, 4 feb 2024
From £ 98
8. Chicagoat Ambassador Theatre, fri, 8 dec 2023 - sun, 1 sep 2024
From £ 57
9. Empire State Buildingat Empire State Building , th, 7 dec 2023 - sat, 3 feb 2024
From £ 47
10. Disney's Aladdin - Broadwayat New Amsterdam Theatre, fri, 8 dec 2023 - sun, 16 jun 2024
From £ 71
Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rentals
Soak up the magic of Manhattan from your bike. Plan your own itinerary, pick up your wheels at South Bridge Seaport and set off for a day of Big Apple sightseeing! Choose from 1 hour up to a full 24 hours.Highlights:
- Hire a bike from South Street Seaport in Manhattan
- Discover the city at your own pace
- Choose from one hour up to a full 24
- Ride over the Brooklyn Bridge
- Explore Williamsburg, visit museums, parks & more
Bike Across Brooklyn Bridge
With the wind in your hair and the smell of hotdogs floating up your nostrils, you'll see, smell and live New York when you explore it by bike.
Pick up your bicycle from South Street Seaport, just two blocks from the Brooklyn Bridge. You'll get a map, a helmet, a chain, and a basket. All you need to bring is your camera.
If you've only got a morning to spare, hire a bike for 4 or 5 hours and cruise around the Lower East Side, check out the restaurants in Little Italy and the knock-off goods in Chinatown.
If you have the whole day, why not ride over the Brooklyn Bridge into the hip Williamsburg and beyond? There's no end of things to see in New York. Pedal on out there and be a part of it!
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Mobile tickets are accepted.
How does it work?
Show your smartphone ticket at Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rentals - South St.
How long can I rent my bike?
Choose between 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours, or 24 hours rental.
- Cannondale bike, helmet, lock, and basket
- A map
What ticket types are available?
Under-14 year olds are obliged to wear a helmet according to NY State law.