100% Secure Booking
Pay in Great British Pounds
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Rome Fiumicino Airport Shuttle Busat , fri, 28 feb 2020 - th, 27 aug 2020
From £ 6
2. Rome Hop-On Hop-Offat Rome Hop-On Hop-Off , fri, 28 feb 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 27
3. Big Bus Tours Hop on Hop off Romeat Big Bus Tours Rome , fri, 28 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 27
4. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Lineat Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line, fri, 28 feb 2020 - th, 3 dec 2020
From £ 26
5. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Tombs & St Peter's Basilicaat Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel & St Peter's, fri, 28 feb 2020 - th, 27 aug 2020
From £ 56
6. St. Peter's Basilica: Fast Trackat St. Peter's Basilica: Fast Track Entry, fri, 28 feb 2020 - mon, 27 apr 2020
From £ 22
7. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guideat Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guide, fri, 28 feb 2020 - wed, 27 may 2020
From £ 20
8. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hoursat Vatican Morning Tour, fri, 28 feb 2020 - th, 27 aug 2020
From £ 48
9. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided - Gladiator's gateat Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided tour, fri, 28 feb 2020 - th, 27 aug 2020
From £ 45
10. Vatican and Rome Cardat Vatican and Rome Card, fri, 28 feb 2020 - tue, 30 jun 2020
From £ 104
Rome Ciampino Airport Shuttle Bus
Get from Ciampino Airport to the center of Rome cheap and easy! Book your spot on the shuttle bus service between Ciampino Airport and Rome Termini Train Station. The journey takes about 40 minutes depending on traffic.
- Travel from Ciampino Airport to Rome Termini Station
- Get from the airport to Rome in 40 minutes
- Enjoy a flexible ticket - valid all day + the following day
- Bring children under 4 for free
- Enjoy free wifi onboard the bus
What can I expect?
Where does the bus stop?
The bus stops at Piazza Cavour near the Vatican and at Rome Termini Station (the central station in Rome).
How long is my ticket valid?
A single ticket is only valid on the chosen date + the day after. A return ticket is valid for 1 month from the outbound travel date.
How long is the journey time?
The journey time is approx. 40 minutes depending on traffic.
How often do the buses run?
The buses run every 30-45 minute.
When do the buses operate?
From Ciampino airport the buses run from 7:45 AM, the last bus is at 11.59 PM.
From Rom Termini Station the buses run from 4:30 AM, the last bus is at 9:30 PM.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to Ciampino Airport.
How does it work?
Once you arrive at the airport, exit the arrivals building, turn left and continue to the parking lot, the bus is departing from lane number 2.
From Rome Termini Station, take the bus at Via Marsala 5, opposite Hotel Royal Santina.
How much luggage can I bring on the coach?
You can take two 20 kg suitcases and an item of hand luggage per person.
- For travel to airport, please allow plenty of time before your scheduled flight. Exceptional traffic conditions, filled-up coaches and of course airport security can greatly alter your travel plan.
- We recommend allowing at least 3 hours between your coach arrival time and scheduled flight departure.
Child (0-3): Free of charge
Print out voucher
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.