100% Secure Booking
Pay in Great British Pounds
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, fri, 8 dec 2023 - sun, 14 jan 2024
From £ 21
2. Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise, th, 7 dec 2023 - sun, 2 jun 2024
From £ 24
3. Sightseeing and Cruisesat Sightseeing and Cruises, th, 7 dec 2023 - sun, 31 mar 2024
From £ 36
4. Landing Beaches of Normandyat Landing Beaches of Normandy , th, 7 dec 2023 - sat, 30 mar 2024
From £ 175
5. Tour to the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbeyat Tour to the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey, fri, 8 dec 2023 - sun, 31 mar 2024
From £ 151
6. Louvre Museum: Guided tour - 2,5 hoursat Louvre Museum Guided Tour, th, 7 dec 2023 - sun, 31 mar 2024
From £ 68
7. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, th, 7 dec 2023 - th, 5 dec 2024
From £ 64
8. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, th, 7 dec 2023 - wed, 4 dec 2024
From £ 32
9. Dinner Cruise at 6:45 PMat Dinner Cruise at 6:45 PM, th, 7 dec 2023 - sun, 31 mar 2024
From £ 78
10. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineat Arc De Triomphe, th, 7 dec 2023 - sun, 2 jun 2024
From £ 14
The Best of Paris
This full day tour of Paris includes the very best of the city! On this tour you'll visit the Louvre, take a scenic cruise down the Seine and enjoy priority access to The Eiffel Tower with amazing views over the city.
The best thing is that you get to skip all the regular long entrance lines and maximize your time in Paris.
- Experience the best of Paris in one day
- Skip all the entrance lines to the sights
- Visit the Louvre Museum with your guide
- Take a scenic cruise on the Seine
- Enjoy The Eiffel Tower
What can I expect?
Because all monuments visited on this day’s excursion are located along the Seine, we'll be using an unusual means of transport: The River Shuttle.
The day is kicked off with a guided visit of the Louvre Museum, where you'll get to see some of the most important pieces, including Venus de Milo, the Winged Victory and of course the world-famous painting of the Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci.
Next the river shuttle takes you on a trip down the Seine. Just sit back and enjoy the view of many of Paris' beautiful monuments en route to the Eiffel Tower.
You will have time then for lunch on your own before going up to the Eiffel Tower.
Once you arrive at the Eiffel Tower, you'll skip the line and go directly up to the 2nd floor where the secrets of the Eiffel Tower will be revealed. After hearing remarkable commentaries, you can enjoy the beautiful panorama of Paris and see the top Parisian landmarks. You can also visit the 1st floor to experience the incredible glass floor.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete you will receive your e-ticket by email.
Print it out, or show tickets on a mobile device.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 7 hours 30 minutes
The Best of Paris
Louvre Museum, Arc du Carrousel, 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.