Real Madrid’s home stadium; “Estadio Santiago Bernabéu” is really quite impressive with room for more than 80.000 spectators. Book your tickets for this self-guided tour of the Santiago Bernabéu stadium right here!
This full self-guided tour of Real Madrid’s stadium “Santiago Bernabéu ” is the best way to see this mighty arena. You will have the opportunity to admire this enormous stadium without the limits imposed during a match, and you will gain access to areas that people can usually only imagine!
The Stadium is waiting for you with all of its myths;
* Enjoy a panoramic view of the stadium
* See The Trophy Room
* Walk around the pitch
* See the Presidential box
* See the Players tunnel and the Benches
* See the Dressing rooms
* See the Press Rooms
* And of course the tour includes a visit to the Bernabéu MegaStore where you are sure to find the Real Madrid merchandise and souvenirs you are looking for!
- This is self guided tour with a headset in various languages, including English & Spanish!
- Duration: We recommend allowing at least 1½ to 2 hours to complete the visit.
- The ticket is ONLY valid on the booked day.
- The tour is open Mon. to Sat. from 10:00AM to 07:00PM + Sun. & bank holiday from 10:30AM to 06:30PM. Closed on match days!
- You will skip the line at the ticket office, and go straight to the tour starting point!
- Go directly to Tower B, where the self guided tour starts! Here you just show the voucher/e-ticket that we send by e-mail as soon as the booking is completed online!
- There are children tickets for those between the ages of 4-16.
- Children under 6 may enter free of charge.
- The tour includes some amount of walking, so please wear appropriate shoes.
- Bernabéu Stadium Tour starts and ends at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium.