100% Secure Booking
Pay in Great British Pounds
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Gatwick Expressat , th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 23 jul 2020
From £ 20
2. Gatwick Airport Trainat , th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 23 jul 2020
From £ 13
3. Heathrow Expressat , th, 23 jan 2020 - sun, 31 may 2020
From £ 22
4. Stansted National Express Coachat , th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 23 jul 2020
From £ 12
5. Gatwick National Express Coachat , th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 23 jul 2020
From £ 11
6. Luton National Express Coachat , th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 23 jul 2020
From £ 13
7. Luton Airport Thameslinkat , th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 23 jul 2020
From £ 18
8. Madame Tussauds London: Priority entranceat Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, th, 23 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
From £ 24
9. 2-in-1 London Comboat 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, fri, 24 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
From £ 39
10. London Eyeat London Eye: Timed Ticket, th, 23 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
From £ 26
Want to get into London from Stansted Airport fast and easy? Prebook your train ticket for the Stansted Express and jump straight on the train between the airport and Liverpool Street Station!
- Get into London fast and easy with Stansted Express
- The travel time is just 45 minutes
- Children under age 5 travel for free
What can I expect?
How long does the train ride take?
The train ride between Stansted Airport and Liverpool Street Station is 45 minutes.
How does it work?
When booking your tickets, choose the date where you like to use your train tickets as the 'Valid from' date. If you want to book a return ticket, the return journey needs to be used within 1 month from the 'Valid from' date.
How do I get my tickets?
When your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to London.
- PLEASE NOTE: The Stansted Express does not run 25/12, 1/1, 6/1, 7/1, 13/1, 14/1, 20/1, 21/1, 27/1 og 28/1.
- On bank holidays The Stansted Express will follow a reduced timetable, and on December 25 the trains don't run.
- It is your responsibility to check the train timetable before your journey, especially the train times to and from the airport for flights that arrive or depart very early in the morning or late at night, or in case there is a limited service due to maintenance work, etc.
- We are not able to refund (either partly or in full) for tickets that cannot be used if the train timetable does not fit in with your scheduled flight arrival or departure time. If trains are cancelled due to maintenance work etc., then there will always be a replacement bus service offered.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 5-15. Children from age 0-4 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult. Max. 4 children per adult.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 517 reviews
Goede reis gehad!!!
"Toen we aankwamen stond gelijk de stansted express klaar... duidelijk wordt je geïnformeerd op de perrons... alleen de terugweg was het erg druk dus konden we niet zitten...dan maar op onze koffers ztten."
Maikel mon, 21 oct 2019
Nemt og hurtigt
"Problemfri afgang, minimal ventetid. Siddepladser."
Helle akädia sat, 18 jan 2020
Simpel og nem transport til London
"Hurtigt og enkelt"
Brian fri, 17 jan 2020
"Biglietti x london eye e biglietti per trasferimenti da aeroporti. Tutti perfetto!"
Andrea mon, 6 jan 2020
"Every thing was easy"
Gitte wed, 1 jan 2020