1. Gatwick Airport Train
From £ 13
From £ 13
From £ 19
From £ 23
From £ 11
From £ 18
From £ 23
From £ 40
From £ 24
From £ 29
From £ 21
Catch the Gatwick Express and get into London fast and easy. You can choose to get a return or one-way ticket between Gatwick Airport and Victoria Station in London with the Gatwick Express. The journey takes approx. 35 min. It's easy and comfortable!
- Get your e-tickets directly into your mailbox, print them out and present on the train
- Skip the line by the ticket machine at the station
- Enjoy flexible tickets (valid one month)
- Travel with kids under age 5 for free
Travel from Gatwick to London center
Jump on the Gatwick Express and get to the center of London in just 35 minutes.
From Victoria Station, you can easily take the tube, a bus or grab a cab to your end-destination, such as Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Oxford Circus, Covent Garden, Russel Square or Paddington.
How do I book my tickets for the Gatwick Express?
When you book your tickets pick the 'valid from' date as the date you will use the train tickets. If you book return tickets, the return journey back to Gatwick Airport has to be used within 28 days from the date you have chosen.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your order is complete, you will receive an e-ticket to your email. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to London.
How does a one-way ticket work?
One-way tickets are valid either way to or from Gatwick Airport.
- Please note: There will be no Gatwick Express service on the following dates: 18/11, 19/11, 25/12, 26/12. You can book the Thameslink train to travel to central London here: https://www.londonticketsinternational.com/transportation/gatwick-airport-thameslink/ If you have already booked tickets to the Gatwick Express, you will be able to use them to access Thameslink or Southern services.
- Please note: No refund is provided if you travel on no-service dates. Alternative transportation (either by bus or train and for which you can use your original tickets at no additional cost) is always offered. If you choose not to use the alternative transportation, no refund or compensation will be offered.
- Please note: It is your responsibility to check the train timetable before your journey, especially the train times to and from the airport for flights that arrive or depart very early in the morning or late at night, or in case there is a limited service due to maintenance work, etc.
- We are not able to refund (either partly or in full) for tickets that cannot be used if the train timetable does not fit in with your scheduled flight arrival or departure time. If trains are cancelled due to maintenance work etc. then there will always be a replacement bus service offered.
- On bank holidays the Gatwick Express will not run as frequently as normal, and on December 25 the Gatwick Express doesn't run.
- If you like you can book tickets for an alternative Gatwick Airport Train here.
Maintenance work until January 2019:
Extensive maintenance and line update works are scheduled from now until at least January 2019. Departure suspensions and reduction of services per hour might occure, mostly during nights and sometime weekends. If a service is not operating for longer periods, a replacement bus service will be in place. Please account for extra time mostly on your way to the airport.
Staff are available at the stations to help you, so please ask them if you have any questions.
Child (0-4): Free of charge
Max. 4 children can travel free for each adult
Print out voucher