100% Secure Booking
Pay in Great British Pounds
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Best of Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 1 dayat , th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From £ 32
2. Berlin WelcomeCardat Berlin WelcomeCard, th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 20
3. Trabi Safari Berlinat Trabi Safari Berlin, mon, 27 jan 2020 - sun, 1 mar 2020
From £ 47
4. Berlin Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Offat Berlin Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off, fri, 24 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 25
5. The Berlin Wall – Berlin behind the Iron Curtainat The Berlin Wall – Berlin behind the Iron Curtain, sat, 25 jan 2020 - sat, 28 mar 2020
From £ 14
6. BigTic Berlin Hop on Hop off – 3 Dayat , th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From £ 47
7. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the lineat Berlin TV Tower, th, 23 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
From £ 19
8. Berlin TV Tower: Panorama Dinnerat Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner, th, 23 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
From £ 82
9. Museum Island: Skip the line Berlin Passat Museum Island: Skip the line Berlin Pass, th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 20 feb 2020
From £ 18
10. Madame Tussauds Berlinat Madame Tussauds Berlin: Skip the line, th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 19
Best of Berlin Hop on Hop off – 2 Day
Take your time to explore Berlin on the hop-on hop-off bus! You get 2 consecutive days, where you can see all the attractions of Berlin, that you want. Walk down Kurfürstendamm and do some shopping, see cultural monuments of Berlin or visit the beautiful museums. This is city sightseeing at your pace!
- See the best attractions of Berlin at your own pace
- Tailor your tour according to your wishes
- Hop on and off at 18 different stops
- Learn everything from an audio guide
What can I expect?
Sit back in the comfortable seat, look out the window and put on the audio headset. The city on the other side of the window passes by you: The tall buildings at Potsdamer Platz, the cafés on Kurfürstendamm and the shops up and down Friedrichstraße. The best part is, that you can jump off at any stop, you want. It all depends on you and what you wish to see up close.
The attractions on this tour are the absolute highlights of Berlin! Among the attractions is of course Checkpoint Charlie - the famous crossing point between West- and East Berlin, back when the city was split in two by the Berlin Wall. You also get to see the Museum Island, the complex of the famous museums of Berlin - and so much more!
On this tour the yellow route is included. Click here to see the route on the map.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it to the first bus you take. Mobile vouchers are accepted.
Where does the tour begin?
You decide where to start your tour. Just hop on the first bus and start exploring Berlin.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is valid for 2 days.
How long does the tour lasts?
If you stay on the bus for the entire tour, it lasts approximately 2 hours.
How often do the busses leave?
The busses leave every 10 minutes.
- New: This tour now has an audio guide in Turkish and Malaysian!
- Please note that the ticket is valid for two consecutive days.
Child (0-6): Free
Family ticket (2 adults, max. 3 children)