100% Secure Booking
Pay in Great British Pounds
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Gatwick Expressat , th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 23 jul 2020
From £ 20
2. Gatwick Airport Trainat , th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 23 jul 2020
From £ 13
3. Stansted Expressat , th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 23 jul 2020
From £ 20
4. Heathrow Expressat , th, 23 jan 2020 - sun, 31 may 2020
From £ 22
5. Gatwick National Express Coachat , th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 23 jul 2020
From £ 11
6. Luton National Express Coachat , th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 23 jul 2020
From £ 13
7. Luton Airport Thameslinkat , th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 23 jul 2020
From £ 18
8. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Londonat Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 21
9. Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Londonat The Original Tour, th, 23 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 37
10. London Explorer Passat , th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From £ 74
Stansted National Express Coach
Save money with the Stansted National Express Coach - it's the cheapest option from Stansted to central London! You choose between two destinations: Either Victoria Coach Station or Liverpool Street Station. You can bring two suitcases and one item of hand luggage - and if you select a return ticket, it is valid for 1 month!
- Save money with cheap transfer
- Get transportation directly from Stansted Airport to London
- Enjoy having a flexible return ticket - valid for 1 month
- Choose between two destinations
- Bring two suitcases and one item of hand luggage
- Relax in a comfortable coach
How does it work?
How do I get my ticket?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to Stansted Airport Coach Station.
How does it work?
Once you arrive at the airport, present it to one of the National Express Staff at the retail locations who will then book you on the first available departure.
Where does the bus stop?
The buses go to one of two locations. Choose the route according to where you want to go.
ROUTE A6/A7 - Victoria Coach Station
ROUTE A8 - Liverpool Street Station
How long is my ticket valid?
A single ticket is only valid on the chosen date. A return ticket is valid for 1 month from the outbound travel date.
How much luggage can I bring on the coach?
You can take two 20 kg suitcases and an item of hand luggage per person.
How long is the journey time?
The journey time depends on the route. A6 takes 1 hour and 20 minutes, whereas A7 and A8 take 1 hour and 50 minutes (not including traffic).
- Routes are not interchangeable: your ticket(s) is valid only on the selected route.
- For travel to airport, please allow plenty of time before your scheduled flight. Exceptional traffic conditions, filled-up coaches and of course airport security can greatly alter your travel plan.
- We recommend allowing at least 3 hours between your coach arrival time and scheduled flight departure.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-15. Children under age 3 are free.
Fantastic: 4.2 – 60 reviews
Lite strul med att man måste hämta ut vourcher på flygplatsen
"Att det inte räcker med utskriven biljett hemifrån"
Susanne tue, 7 jan 2020
"Jättebra buss, stor och snabb"
Elena th, 26 dec 2019
Stan. - London
"Very nice and very informative."
Bruno wed, 11 dec 2019
Alles lief planmässig
Jürgen, Forheim mon, 2 dec 2019
"Wir fuhren mit den National Express. Einfach Spitze organisiert!"
Monika sun, 3 nov 2019
Print out voucher
How often do the buses run?
The buses run approx. every 20-30 minute.
- A ticket to the Stansted National Express Coach.
- Transportation to Victoria Coach Station or Liverpool Street Station.
- Bringing two suitcases and one item of hand luggage.
- If selected: Flexible return ticket - valid for 1 month.
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.