Shrek's Adventure! London
Shrek's Adventure! is a unique walk and ride attraction for the whole family! Step into the kingdom of Far Far Away and enjoy a brand new adventure where amazing DreamWorks animation, captivating story-telling and a good dose of Donkey’s cheekiness awaits you!
- Guaranteed 45-minute wait or less with prebooked tickets
- Go on an adventure with the magical 4D DreamWorks Tours bus
- Donkey will be your guide through it all
- Be part of the 10 live fairy-tale themed shows
- Fun for the whole family
Visit the Kingdom of Far Far Away
The adventure begins when you board a magical 4D DreamWorks Tours bus. With Donkey as your mischievous tour guide, calamity, chaos and endless fun are the name of the game.
Take part of the 10 live fairy-tale themed shows where you can visit Shrek’s swamp, find your fortune in the crystal ball, get lost in the Mirror maze and reveal your inner Ogre when you need to!
If you want to make your day extra fun, Shrek's Adventure is situated right between London Eye and Sea Life London Aquarium, so you can make the most out of your day!
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to Shrek's Adventure.
How does it work?
Once in London, please go to Shrek Adventure to redeem your voucher and secure an entry time. You can expect some waiting time, between 10-30 minutes.
Here your exchange your e-ticket to one of these two following options:
1) You can choose to get entrance right away, and we guarantee you will not wait more than 45 minutes to get in. Often less.
2) You can also choose a time slot for a later time on the same day or choose a time on another date. This way you can plan your day, come back to Shrek Adventure later, and completely avoid any waiting time.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Shrek's Adventure! in Riverside Building in County Hall between London Eye and Sea Life London Aquarium.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 1 hour and 15 minutes.
What language is the tour operated in?
The tour is operated in English.
Who is Shrek's Adventure suitable for?
Shrek's Adventure is mostly suitable for children between age 3-15, however, we know that everybody loves Shrek, so there's no age limit, so anyone can enjoy this attraction.
Is there an age restriction?
Shrek’s Adventure is suitable for all ages. Children under age 16 will only be admitted to Shrek’s Adventure! London with an adult.
Is there any height restrictions?
In order to enjoy the ride, there is a minimum height restriction of 0.9 metres.
- The ride is not suitable for pregnant guests or guests suffering from epilepsy, back or neck pain or any weakness in those areas, motion sickness, guests with a heart condition, asthma or any other chronic illness.