Panoramic Tour and Boat Ride
Panoramic Tour and Boat Ride in Vienna includes a beautiful tour of Vienna, a boat ride on the Danube river, a visit to the Danube Tower and the United Nations' European headquarters.
Our Panoramic Tour and Boat Ride starts with a visit to the Austrian Mint, and the Hundertwasserhaus on the way to the Wurstelprater Amusement Park with its iconic giant ferris wheel.
Next on your tour, you will visit Danube Island, Copa Cagrana, the Danube Tower and the United Nations headquarters. You will have a chance to learn more about Vienna's famous residents by visiting the houses of Albert Einstein and Beethoven. Catch a glimpse of the artists' colony in Vienna, called the Hohe Warte where Alma Mahler-Schindler and Gustav Klimt formerly resided.
Special highlights of this tour include a panorama view of the Vienna Woods and a boat ride on the Danube River to the city center.
Duration: 3½ hours
- Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by mail. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you on the tour.
- Your tickets are only valid on the date you have booked for!
- Children's tickets are available for children from 3-12 years. Children between 0-2 years are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
- The tour is available in German and English.
- Panoramic Tour and Boat Ride' starts and ends at Südtiroler Platz in Vienna!