Hoover Dam Express Half Day Tour
When visiting Las Vegas, you shouldn't cheat yourself from experiencing The Hoover Dam. The concrete arch-gravity dam lies in the Black Canyon of the Colorado River on the border between the U.S. states of Arizona and Nevada. The Hoover Dam is often called one of the 7 Man-Made Wonders of the World.
Your professional guide will pick you up at your Las Vegas hotel and guide you on a half-day tour of the Hoover Dam, while you enjoy a ride on board a luxury motor coach with airline style reclining seats, foot rests, on board restroom, air conditioning and large windows, so you don't to miss a thing.
Experience this engineering man-made wonder of the world!
- Stand on top of this amazing piece of American History
- Photo stop at the iconic 'Welcome to Las Vegas' sign
- Government Guided VIP Tour Inside Hoover Dam
- Access to the Newly Opened Visitors Center, museum and monuments
- Photo opportunities of the newly built Pat Tillman / Mike O'Callaghan Bypass Bridge
Duration: 4 ½ hours
- Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you on the tour.
- This tour includes free hotel pick-up and drop-off for guests staying in hotels near the The Strip. Later in the booking process we will ask for your hotel details. Pick-up is between 9:00 AM and 10:15 AM for the 10:30 AM departure, and between 11:00 AM and 12:15 AM for the 12:30 AM departure.
- 24 to 48 hours before your tour date, you must call our agent to schedule pick up time at your hotel on or near The Strip .On the e-ticket you receive after you have completed your booking our agents toll free number is stated
- The tour is in English.
- Children's tickets are available for children under 2 years old.
- Passengers who have a pacemaker will not be able to go inside the Hoover Dam due to the electromagnets in use inside.
- No food or drinks is allowed inside the Hoover Dam.
- The following items are prohibited on our motor coach tours due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam: Luggage, large backpacks, suit cases, briefcases, coolers and alcohol.