NY Water Taxi
New York Water Taxi is the only harbor cruise that lets you hop off, explore, then hop on again! Take an express trip from West 39th St. to Battery Park, then to Pier 11, Wall Street and across the East River to Brooklyn’s DUMBO Fulton Ferry Landing – then back up to West 39th St.!
Get amazing views of the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge and visit New York’s bustling waterfront neighborhoods along our guided tour!
New York Water Taxi docks into 7 locations, incl. Battery Park (the Hop off for the 9/11 Memorial) - see the map here!
- Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an voucher/e-ticket by mail. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to New York.
- Bring the voucher/e-.ticket, together with a valid photo-ID, to any of the 7 dock location (see above) and exchange it for your New York Water Taxi tickets.
- The ticket is valid for 1 day - not 24 hours - and ON the day that you book for!
- The guide speaks English.
- New York Water Taxi runs every 45 min between 10:00am and 06:00PM. Times may change with little or no warning.
- New York Water Taxi runs year-round.
- Children's tickets are available for children between age 3 and 12.