London Silver Package
Save 40% on Madame Tussauds, London Dungeon & Shrek's Adventure with our super saver London Combo Silver Package! Experience three of London's most fun attractions and save money. Great family offer!
- Save 40% on Madame Tussauds, London Dungeon & Shrek's Adventure
- Avoid the long entry lines with prepaid tickets
- Mingle with the celebrities at the famous wax museum
- Explore the Star Wars exhibit at Madame Tussauds
- Enjoy 360-degree sets with gripping storytelling at London Dungeon
- Try the two amazing underground rides at London Dungeon
- Enjoy Shrek's Adventure with a magical 4D bus tour
- Be part of the 10 live fairy-tale themed shows
- Get your e-tickets sent directly to your inbox
Hang out with celebrities at Madame Tussauds
A trip to the enchanting world of Madame Tussauds is a must when visiting London. Meet the British royal family, including Queen Elizabeth, Prince William and Dutchess Kate, hang out with the Beckhams, test your sports skill against some of your favorite athletes or become a super hero recruiter.
Get a good scare at the London Dungeon
The London Dungeon is one of the scariest and most shocking experiences London has to offer. Take a 90-minute journey through 1000 years of London's past. You and your companions walk through the Dungeon, moving from show to show, guided by the professional actors.
You could also try our London Gold Package, which also includes admission to the Tower of London and saves you 1/3 of the price compared to buying each ticket individually at the door. You can also choose our ultimate London package - The 4-in-1 Attractions Package.
Visit the Kingdom of Far Far Away
The adventure begins when you board a magical 4D DreamWorks Tours bus at Shrek's Adventure. With Donkey as your mischievous tour guide, calamity, chaos, and endless fun are the name of the game.
Take part of the 10 live fairy-tale themed shows where you can visit Shrek’s swamp, find your fortune in the crystal ball, get lost in the Mirror maze and reveal your inner Ogre when you need to!How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete you will receive your e-tickets per email. Please print them out and bring them with you to Madame Tussauds, London Dungeon, and Shrek's Adventure.
How long are my tickets valid?
The offer is only valid until March 31, 2017 (February 11-19, 2017 excluded.) You must use your tickets before March 31, 2017.
How does it work at Madame Tussauds?
Go to Madame Tussauds and exchange your e-ticket. This ticket gives you access to a line for people with prepaid tickets which often is much shorter than the regular line.
How does it work at London Dungeon?
This offer is limited to entrance from 3 PM. Please go to London Dungeon and exchange your e-ticket.
How does it work at Shrek's Adventure?
Once in London, please go to Shrek Adventure to redeem your voucher and secure an entry time. You can expect some waiting time, between 10-30 minutes.
Here your exchange your e-ticket to one of these two following options:
1) You can choose to get entrance right away, and we guarantee you will not wait more than 45 minutes to get in. Often less.2) You can also choose a time slot for a later time on the same day or choose a time on another date. This way you can plan your day, come back to Shrek Adventure later, and completely avoid any waiting time.
Is there an age restriction for Shrek's Adventure?
Shrek’s Adventure is suitable for all ages. Children under age 16 will only be admitted to Shrek’s Adventure! London with an adult.
Is there any height restrictions for Shrek's Adventure?
In order to enjoy the ride, there is a minimum height restriction of 0.9 meters.
How long does the tour with Shrek's Adventure last?
A tour with Shrek's Adventure lasts approx. 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, there are children's tickets available, but since the children's age varies from attraction to attraction our children's prices are combined by the youngest and highest children's age. Children's tickets are available for children from age 3-15. Children between age 0-2 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- This discount is compared on the price at the door.
- Please note: During high season, especially fall vacation, spring break and other school and public holidays and midday between 12 PM and 3 PM, longer queues may occur at all three attractions.
- Shrek's Adventure is not suitable for pregnant guests or guests suffering from epilepsy, back or neck pain or any weakness in those areas, motion sickness, guests with a heart condition, asthma or any other chronic illness.