Welcome to Amsterdam Dungeon, more than 500 years of Amsterdam's horrible history. If you are not scared yet, book your tickets here for Amsterdam Dungeon and get access to 11 shows, 7 actors and 500 years of history in one unique experience!
Amsterdam Dungeon is the great visitor attraction right in the middle of Amsterdam. At the Amsterdam Dungeon the dark history of the city is grippingly told by 7 actors through 11 shows!
At Amsterdam Dungeon you will take a journey through over 500 years of Amsterdam's history in 11 scarily funny shows - be prepared to see, smell, listen and be afraid, very afraid.
YOU are part of the show, and will personally witness a medieval torture chamber, meet the torturer, see how the Spanish Inquisition worked, watch a witch burning and much more 'fun' stuff....!
- The visit to Amsterdam Dungeon is not suitable for people with nerve diseases.
- Child prices are for children from 4 to 15 years old and they must be accompanied by an adult.
- Amsterdam Dungeon are open daily from 11.00AM to 05.00PM. Closed 30th April.
- The ticket is ONLY valid on the day you book for.
- Amsterdam Dungeon is located at Rokin 78, 1012 KW Amsterdam.